PLC Service Agreements
Now that you have a complete set of tools to keep you up & running, what is the best way to keep them all organized? A Service Agreement of Course!..Service Agreements provide you with Priority Service at Discounted Rates!
Download Your PLC First Response Service Agreement Brochure
1. How do Service Agreements work?
Service Agreements allow you to receive priority service at a discounted rate by pre-purchasing a block of time. There are (3) different blocks of time available.
2. How long do Service Agreements last?
All Service Agreements last (2) years from the date of purchase.
3. How much do Service Agreements cost?
Service Agreements come in (3) different Packages.
- Silver Level = 30hrs $3994 ($133/hr)
- Gold Level = 80hrs $9,594 ($120/hr)
- Platinum Level = 120hrs $11, 994 ($100/hr)
4. Do I have to pay for it all at once?
No, another great advantage of Service Agreements is it allows you to budget your repair expense instead of being hit with unexpected repair bills. Payment Plans are available on a Monthly, Quarterly, or Yearly, basis…If you choose to pay it all at once you will get an additional 5% of the cost of the agreement. Even further increasing your savings!
5. What if I run out of hours before (2) years?
No problem, we will simply start a new Service Agreement. However, the previous Service Agreement must be paid in full before beginning a new one.
6. What if I have hours remaining after (2) Years?
Unused hours will be lost. There is no refund or rollover for unused hours.
7. What is covered and What is not?
Service Agreements are primarily designed to cover labor expenses associated with scheduled, emergency, & remote support. Replacement parts and labor costs associated with projects are not covered.